Sunday 12 April 2020

hotel holiday inn jaipur

Holiday Inn Jaipur- A Big Thank You for Reuniting Me with My Kindle!

 By Ajay panwar february12,2020   

The year 2020 has been synony
mous with travel for me. I have done 15 trips in all . And the year is not over yet! My first trip came in march to Jaipur with my family , we stayed at Holiday Inn Jaipur.r, I had hardly any time to plan a personal trip. The trip to holiday inn was a long pending one, we first planned it in  but on the same dates.
I made sure we were going to hotel holiday inn this time. While searching for hotels, I was looking for a comfortable one because even though I can rough  out but I do not expect my parents or any elderly person in my family to do the same. I saw great rates for Holiday Inn Jaipur City Center and I booked 2 rooms with them.

The Booking Experience

The book experience was smooth, I booked through the make my trip. They put my card on hold, they did not charge anything upfront. Cancellation policies were also generous, I was travelling in morning, if I’m not mistaken, I was allowed to cancel without incurring any charges.  the Internet automatically becomes free for you for the duration of your stay.

 The Check In










The Lobby at Holiday Inn, Jaipur

  My sat in the comfortable lobby while I went to inquire at the reception about check-in.The staff was courteous, they could find my reservation easily. Best of all and they were able to give me two rooms immediately, may God bless them because we were tired. We immediately proceeded to the rooms  on the first floor. The lobby of the Holiday Inn is impressive, it has a high ceiling, comfortable seating and it looks inviting once you enter.

The Room






















My Room at Holiday Inn, Jaipur
I was happy with my room. its too beautiful . I had a twin bed but then I was alone in my room ,I am OK with any kind of beds. My parents had the king size bed that we wanted. The room was large, it was well lit it and well maintained. I thoroughly enjoyed my room throughout my stay. The bathroom was clean, it had good amenities, everything that I needed . The room had notes asking us to co-operate in the ways which would put less pressure on the environment. I enjoy such places more than the normal ones.

The Room Service

On the first day we ordered room service for lunch, we were just too tired to go out. Food is of course slightly more expensive than the restaurants around but that is understood. I ordered shahi paneer and rajasthani dishes.
The food came fast and that is what you need when you are tired and hungry. My food was good.I don’t think we had any complaints with the food other than that.

The Swimming Pool



















The Rooftop Swimming at the Holiday Inn Jaipur
Even though I did not swim due to the cold weather, I went to check the rooftop swimming pool. It’s quite attractive, the next time if I am going in warmer weather, I’ll definitely going for a swim.

The Check-Out

Way too soon my holiday was over and it was time to check out.  I got out to pay the bill. We left our luggage with them and went out to enjoy our last few hours in hotel holiday inn.

Reunited with my Kindle Again












True to their words, they sent it to me. They wrapped it with a lot of care so that it didn’t break in the transit. I have to say a big thank you to Holiday Inn Jaipur for finding my Kindle and sending it back to me with great care. Overall, I had a wonderful trip and stay with them. But finding my Kindle again was the icing on the cake.
I will recommend Holiday Inn Jaipur highly if you are looking for a nice hotel in the city. This was my one personal trip of this year and I am glad it ended on a happy note! I will surely stay back with them if I get a good rate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any doubts,please let me know